Wisefab BMW E46 angle kit gives you the competitive edge over your rivals on track. Lightweight and strong lower control arms. Adjustable top mounts. Very easy to install. Set your desired toe in and enjoy. All the parts on the lock kit are provided as spare parts. For the Wisefab has an upper link and a lower link these will allow to set up your car for better traction(Upper arm will replace the spring carrier arm). Wisefab also offers you trail arm bushings as well.
Here is our recommended alignment parameters:
Toe in/out: 0
- Higher roll center
- Wisefab suspension kit brings the front roll center up on lowered cars, providing higher roll stiffness and letting to remove the front anti roll bar (swaybar) enabling maximum usable lock.
- Revised steering geometry (Ackermann)
- Normally in a corner the inner wheel has a greater angle than the outer. For drifting this means loss of speed and grip and Wisefab has corrected this for best performance.
- Good camber control with high steering angles
- With high steering angles the leading wheel will have a positive camber, which is not a positive effect. It reduces the front grip and during turn or flip it creates a contact patch transition from inside edge to outside edge. It is not possible to eliminate it, but with the Wisefab geometry it has decreased as much as possible.
- Steering jacking control
- During drifting, when steering angle is much bigger, jacking is also bigger, even with the same geometry and it could become a problem. Wisefab has monitored it and changed the geometry that it doesn’t cause any handling issues.
- Predictable self-alignment control
- With certain suspension geometry at high steering angles it could happen that the steering wheel is locking up at the end and driver needs to apply some force to flip it to other side. We know what causes it and have decreased it to minimum, if not eliminated it.
- Adjustable coilover upper mounts, Formula Drift compliance.
- Hub add-ons with hardware.
- Lightweight lower control arms.
- Assembeled tie rods.
- Adjustable lower control arm rear mount.
- Installation guide
Other components, packaging and clearance:
- This kit assumes coilovers to have enough clearance.
- We recommend tire diameter not bigger than 620mm (235/40 R17).
- Wider fenders or fender flares needed with this kit.